Monday 19 November 2018

Christmas Card Series 2018 - Day 2

Today is day two in my Christmas Card Series, and today's project features patterned paper by Maja Designs, as well as a tag stamp by Woodware for the focal image:

Supplies:
325gsm Smooth White Card Stock (card base cut at 5" x 5")
Maja Design 6 x 6" Paper Pad: It's Christmas Time
Woodware Clear Stamps: 'Twas Tag
Versafine Ink: Onyx Black
Distress Ink: Frayed Burlap
Ranger Cut N' Dry Foam
Lavinia Stamps: Field Mice
Gold Lamé Ribbon
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
Krylon Gold Leafing Pen
Cheery Lynne Die: Snowflakes
Zig 2-Way Glue Pen
Southfield: Linen Effect Ivory Card Stock
Sellotape: Double Sided Tape
Unbranded 3D Double Sided Foam

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love the vintage look. I also love the way you deliberately use a die cut piece on the inside for your sentiment. When I do that it’s usually because I messed up the stamping.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, I do so enjoy your videos. Nice quiet music and clear instructions. Your cards are very imaginative and I look forward to making them myself. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete