Saturday 24 February 2018

Mixed Media 6 x 6 Challenge - Flowers

Today is the first challenge in my new FB group.  The first theme is flowers. Here is my piece.  Links to the challenge group are shown in the video description for anyone wanting to join in :-)

Supplies:
6 x 6 Hot Press Watercolour Paper
Distress Inks: Antique Linen, Black Soot
Creative Journey Stamp Set - Brick Texture Stamp
Wendy Vecchi Stencil - Lovely Large Flower
Liquitex: Light Modelling Paste
Prima Art Basics 1" Silicone Brush
Lumiere Paints: Indigo, Pearlescent Blue, Magenta, Burgundy, Citrine
Prisma Verithin Pencil: Violet Blue
Ranger Cut N' Dry Foam

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Rachel for this very nice project .
    Now, i'll try doing my best for this Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this piece ! I need to purchase more stencils !! Thank you !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this! Please could you tell me who sells the brick stamp? I have googled it to no avail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caroline, I'm really sorry, I don't remember where I bought this set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every days news paint every days wonderfull paints.you have every days news ideas. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way the silicone brush applied the paste. Very smooth application. Project looks fairly easy, but beautiful. I love your work. Thank you for sharing & challenging us to create art.

    ReplyDelete