Wednesday 3 July 2013

Card - Girl in Lilac & Aqua

Created for the Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge

I recently bought a Wacom Tablet and this is the first digital image I have drawn on it.  Not perfect, but I couldn't wait to print her out and make her into a card, and these are the results.  I'll probably make a few changes to her before using her again, but I like the fact that I can print out my sketches more than once, and at any size, so I can make anything from ATC's to large mixed media art canvases. It will also make me learn how to show Photoshop more proficiently too!






Supplies:
Cardstock - Southfield ivory Linen, Bazzill Canvas: Angel
Patterned Paper - Pion Design
Digital Stamp - My Own Design
Copic Markers -
Hair: E43, E42, E41, E40
Clothes: BG70, BG72, V000, V91, V93, V95, W0, W1, W3
Skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20, R00
Background: W3, W2, W1, W0, W00, Blender
Dies: Cheery Lynn - Oval Stackers; Dienamics - Scallop Ribbon Border
Stickles - Stardust
Liquid Pearls - White, Mint
Flowers - Prima E-Line
Fabric Flower Centres - Ebay
Rhinestones - Wild Orchid Crafts
Stewart Gill Pearlised Paint - Pearl White, Abalone, Mermaid
Flatback Pearls - Ebay
Metal Corners - From Stash


6 comments:

  1. She is super cute, looking forward to seeing more of your own designs, I am such a fan of your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very nice... especially for your first drawing,
    you continue to inspire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's an amazing image. I thought you used a digi stamp. I was shocked to learn you created it yourself. The image is fantastic. Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card.Love the sheen on the flowers and the way you used the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One word Rachel ~ EXQUISITE! ~

    Hugs Jan x

    ReplyDelete