Monday 25 April 2011

Caffeine Fix

ATC created for the TMTA Challenge Blog.  The background was painted with acrylics in Turquoise and Yellow Oxide which was then stamped with a Stampers Anonymous text stamp in Archival coffee.  The ink pad was also used around the edges direct to paper to distress the card a little.  The coffee cup was part drawn onto old book page, cut out and collaged onto the ATC, then the rest of the cup drawn and coloured in a mixture of Neo 2's and charcoal pencils.  Charcoal was also added around the edges of the card.

7 comments:

  1. Love the way the steam is rising....makes me want a cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colours too! And, yes, it makes me want a cup! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the rising steam too! Great ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ATC, Rachel. The background colors are really pretty together. And I like it that you have used an original drawing/coloring for the cup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful ATC, I like the background and so much more ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks so inviting, love,love ,love it . everything is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I love all your mixed media projects!! FABulous stuff. I am pinning this one and hoping that's ok. It links back to your blog. Let me know if it's not and I will remove it. Have a great day! Melisa luv_2_stamp@yahoo.com
    http://MelisaWaldorf@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete